Ma érkezett figyelmeztetés az EUROGI-tól
A gentle reminder that the deadline for submission of abstracts for the INSPIRE Conference is the 24 February 2011
The INSPIRE Conference 2011 will take place from 27th June to 1st July 2011 in Edinburgh, Scotland. The theme of this year's edition is "INSPIREd by 2020 - Contributing to smart, sustainable and inclusive growth"
In 2010, the European Union renewed its commitment to 'knowledge-based' sustainable development by putting forward three mutually reinforcing priorities in the Europe 2020 Strategy:
- Smart growth: developing an economy based on knowledge and innovation;
- Sustainable growth: promoting a more resource efficient, greener and more competitive economy;
- Inclusive growth: fostering a high-employment economy delivering social and territorial cohesion.
- INSPIRE for Sustainable Growth calls for ideas and demonstrations of INSPIRE's contribution to resource efficiency and greenhouse gas reductions. For protecting the environment and preventing biodiversity loss. For strengthening the resilience to climate risks, and disaster prevention and response capacities.
- INSPIRE for Smart Growth explores INSPIRE's contribution to Europe's Digital Agenda and more in particular it's role in eGovernment and the development of eEnvironment services.
- INSPIRE for Inclusive Growth - opens new avenues for INSPIRE in the context of New Skills for New Jobs. It calls for an exploration on the kind of jobs and the potential for job creation related to INSPIRE. What skills and competences are needed? What kind of education and training is needed? What kind of INSPIRE applications can help people integrate in the communities where they live?
- INSPIRE Implementation: Legislative measures, coordination and organisational models
- INSPIRE and the global context: Global Monitoring for Environment and Security, Global Earth Observation System of Systems, SEIS,
- Environmental Thematic communities and applications (The Marine Environment, Biodiversity, agriculture and environment, human health and environment, energy resources, cross thematic applications...)
- Licensing frameworks
- GeoPortals and registries
- Social, economic and environmental impact
- Education and awareness raising
- Regional and Local SDIs
- Trans-national SDI projects (including EU (co-)funded projects)
- New policies, new requirements, new stakeholders
- New and Evolving tools and technologies (Sensor web, linked data ...)
- Spatial Data Services
More information is available on the INSPIRE Conference website: http://inspire.jrc.
HUNAGI is megjelenik az INSPIRE Konferencián: