European LiDAR Mapping Forum is a technical conference & exhibition focused on data acquisition, fusion, processing & point clouds for airborne, terrestrial and underwater LiDAR used to support transport, urban modelling, coastal zone mapping, utility asset management and more. ELMF 2014 takes place in Amsterdam.
The organisers have announced a Call for Papers and invite any interested parties to submit an abstract by June 8 online here.
- Airborne, Terrestrial & Bathymetric LiDAR
- Coastal Zone, Defence & Flood Plain LiDAR
- Corridor and Utilities Mapping
- Data Classification, GIS, Data Modelling/Management
- Mobile Mapping
- Technology Development & Trends
- UAV Sensor Platforms
To learn more please click here or contact Linda McLaughlin, Conference Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 207-842-5674. "